Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Engaged & In Love

Drew and I went to California for my last spring break to relax and hang out on the beach. As soon as we got there Drew suggested we go to the dog beach which was right by where we were staying. Since Maddi was in the car for 6 hours without stretching her legs, I thought it was a good idea. We walked down to the dog beach and it was Maddi's first time in the ocean. We were having fun and taking lots of pictures of Drew and Maddi playing in the water.


Drew and Maddi were playing in the ocean together when Maddi ran up to me with Drew following. He asked me what was around her neck and as I leaned down to look, all I could see was my gorgeous ring shining in the sunlight. He bent down on one knee and took the ring off of her collar which was attached to a heart charm that said "will you marry me?" With the sun setting behind us he grabbed my left hand and asked, "Michelle, will you marry me?" Of course I said YES! 

Us beaming after I said yes. I was the happiest girl in the world!


My amazing ring that Drew designed himself with the jeweler. When we first started talking about getting married I asked him if he wanted to look at rings and get an idea of what I would like. His response was, "If I can't pick out a ring that you'll love, then we shouldn't be getting married" He's so right and I am so in love with my ring!

The first kiss as an engaged couple

Kisses between Maddi and Me- Drew's little helper for the proposal

No comments:

Post a Comment