Wednesday, July 6, 2011

CABO: Part 1 Girly Time


As much as I love my man... I still need my girl time. We went down to our place in Cabo for the week and Drew couldn't make it down until Wednesday so...I had one of my favorite chicas fly down and meet me in Cabo for the first half. I'm so glad she came down because she just moved to LA and I never get to see her anymore. It was Jackie's first trip to Cabo and we definitely made the most of it.

 We spent our afternoons at the beach and the resort pool for happy hours where Jackie and I would do 2 for 1 pina colada's and miami vice's until our heads would spin! Once we were nice and tan, we would get ready for nights out in downtown Cabo.


 We went to our favorite restaurant the first night we got in (and the first night Drew got in, that's how much we love this place) Me, Jackie, and Marci went out after eating with my amazing family at Romeo y Julieta's. I will never forget Jackie's face when I told her our favorite restaurant in Cabo was an Italian restuarant- Classic!

One morning we woke up early and went to my all time favorite breakfast spot on the marina- Solomon's Landing. 


I have the prettiest friend and sister! We went to Cabo Wabo this night and had to dress the part to fit in!

I love our trips to Cabo and having Jackie there with me and my family was the cheery on top to a perfect trip.

1 comment:

  1. i love these photos, girl time is def necessary at times! :)

    ReplyDelete