Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Man in My LIfe

For those of you who don't know already, I became an Aunt on January 13, 2011. My sister and her husband JD are such great parents and made the cutest kid ever (I swear I'm not biased at all!) Why I love my new little man so much....

1. He is the happiest baby in the world. Literally. He never cries and he's always giggling and smiling.
2. He looks identical to my dad who is the coolest man you'll ever meet.
3. He makes little baby noises that my Fiancee Drew is obsessed with and tries to make the same noises himself.. it's clearly not the same.
4. I get to play with him whenever I want, and then give him back whenever I want!
5. I get to roll around on the ground and be silly while playing with him and no one judges me or thinks I'm weird.. well maybe just a little.
6. He makes my entire family light up and brings us together to be an even closer family than we arleady were because we all want to spend time with him as much as we can.
7. He likes to party. Marci and Asher (and sometimes Aunt Michelle) party all day while daddy JD is at work.
8. He lets any and everybody hold him and doesn't cry. I don't know any other baby who will let 15 people hold in an hour and be totally cool with it.
9. He is so strong already and he's only 4 months! He can already roll over- amazing!
10. The 10th reason why I love him so much is because he is my first nephew and my sister's first baby. He's the first baby in the family since me which means we are spoiling him and loving on him so much! He gets bundles of love from all of us and I just love my little man!!








Look at how happy he is! He's always like this!!

I die when I see these cheeks. My little chunky monkey is the most precious thing in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment