Saturday, May 28, 2011

Spring Time

Now I know it's a little late to be posting this but better late than never.

I love the spring- it's full of flowers, bright colors, and 2 amazing holiday's, Easter and Mother's Day! 

This was the first Mother's Day that my sister was actually a Mom so it was extra special. We started the morning with church and it was Asher's first time ever going to church! He was so good and didn't make a peep the entire time!

After church we went to my grandparents house for brunch and our annual Easter Egg Hunt (which I won with finding 67 eggs!)


                                                      Asher the snuggle Bunny with his grandma!


                                                               Asher's favorite Auntie




                                 My grandma getting Asher started early on the piano lessons

1 comment:

  1. Aw my little Easter bunny is the cutest thing ever! PS. Im winning the egg hunt next year!!!!

    ReplyDelete